Weddings at The Drum
Congratulations on your engagement!
Whether you’re looking to host a romantic wedding ceremony or civil partnership, The Drum has a space that’s perfect for you.
The Drum has a range of spaces to allow you to hold both your ceremony and reception under one roof while impressing loved ones with its modern contemporary features.
We understand that no two weddings are the same and each couple has unique requirements so we offer a range of wedding packages that appeal to different budgets.
Reasons to choose The Drum Wembley
- Six stunning modern-contemporary flexible events spaces
- Experienced Conference and Events Team with over 25 years’ experience
- All spaces within The Drum benefit from natural daylight
- 80 on-site parking spaces (subject to availability)
- Over 3,000 parking spaces within a 10 minute walk
- Only 20 minutes from central London
- Hundreds of quality hotel rooms all within a 5-minute walk
- In-house AV team
- Complimentary WiFi
- Dedicated Events and Operations team
- Onsite caterers
- Licensed bar
- 45 Minutes from Heathrow and 45 from London City airports
- 20 Minutes from the M25, A1 and only 10 minutes from the A406 main roads
- A wide range of trendy restaurants, shops and entertainment venues just a moments’ walk away
Brent Register Office
The Brent Register Office is conveniently located within the building and the team can officer advice on the steps you must take before your wedding or civil partnership ceremony.
Visit the Brent Register Office website for more information and to:
• Give notice of marriage
• Give notice of civil partnership
• Book a marriage ceremony
Viewings can be arranged during office working hours from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday with evening appointments available on Wednesdays until 9pm (subject to availability).
Weekend viewings can also be arranged during busier periods subject to team availability however we aim to accommodate all requests.